Wednesday 22 April 2009

Kindheart in response to ShyDoctor

Hello,
Oh, how I greatly appreciate your timely response. I am deeply flattered! I had previously been nervous about posting a singles add on BleakSingles.com, for fear of rejection or misinformation, but I truely am glad I overcame my trepidation. I felt an immediate connection with you after reading your post, opening my mind and my heart to the exciting unknown. I would very much like to meet in person. The Tea House in London happens to be one of my favorite places to unwind and contemplate. Conversing with you there would be ideal. Twelve o'clock on Saturday would simply be perfect, as I have an appointment 10:30-11:30 to tutor the children in the orphanage nearby. Looking forward to catching your gaze...
Esther

P.S. I will be wearing a blue bonet

No comments: