Friday 17 April 2009

'umblelover


My Self-Summary

35 years old single

I live in Sydney, Australia, but I am originally from England. I work mainly with money and investments for clients.
I enjoy long periods of time sitting by the fire, thinking and planning. I like to think of ways that I can improve my humble life.
I have only had one serious relationship and it ended badly. I was going to ask her to marry me; then I found out that she was: cheating. she was charmed away from me by a man whom I thought was my best friend. I miss them both because I can't blame them for life with me being so humble about it. I was so upset by my loss that I had to move away and go on a vacation for a while to think about my life and where it was headed to.
When my mother became ill, and needed to move to a warmer climate I jumped at the financial opprotuinites that Austrailia provided. My mother humbly enjoys the apartment that she has.
I am looking for a serious relationship that may led to marriage. I want to take things slowly. I am looking for a women who is humble with brown hair, who is about medium height with good housekeeping skills. I do not want a woman who works; I am old fashioned in the sense that I want to be the sole provider for my humble family.

1 comment:

Finnegan Kolynn said...

Oh "Heeey" 'umblelover - I sure do li' luv dat name, mmm! I'm Nancy, but you can feel free to call me "Miss," lol. J/K...er, no I'm not, ha-ha-ha.

So you're li' currently livin' in Australia? Dat's wicked man! 'ow's da weava "Down Unda", lol? Sorry, I make a lot of jokes - you 'have a solid personality, right? I li' li' a geezer wifa sense ov 'umour.

I fink it's brilliant you love wat you do, li' workin' wif all dat dosh and li' puttin' it into ofva...stuff, y'know? Me personally, I don't really 'ave any money yet, but I'm workin' 'ard on dat, so maybe dat's li' somefin' you could li' 'elp me wif. Someday I'd li' to 'ave some dosh, but until den...

So you're li' a "humble" man, are ya? Not entirely sure I've ever like met one of those, but I've, y'know, 'eard of 'em and whatnot, but never actually li' seen one wif my own bloody eyes.

Do you li' to 'ug? Sometimes I do, but mos' de time I kinda just li' s good shoulder knock, pat on da back, li' "Nice job Nanc." I could get used to 'uggin' though if li', y'know, li' that.

Sounds to me li' you an' I'd be a solid fit, what wif you're bird treatin' you de way she did n'all, and my bloke...er, don't even get me started! Me, I've neva li' cheated on no one, nope, not even once. Despicable quality dat, and li', dere's already so much negative out dere, I don't li' wanna bring dat sorta ting 'ome wif me, y'know?

You're a family man too, which's what I like, 'cause I always got a ton of kids around me, but none ov 'em are like, mine, so I guess dat makes me wanna settle down, but after my last relationship, I'd like to go slow and steady since dat's what usually wins da race!