Wednesday 22 April 2009

Kindheart

I am writing in response to the "shy Doctor." My name is Ester Summerson and I am a SWF of 22 years of age. I am seeking my soul mate, a man with stability- one who I can love whole-heartily. I have been proposed to before, but I believe in marrying for love's sake and no has yet ignited my heart. I was immediately drawn to your post, as I deeply enjoy helping people also. It is so touching that you assist those from all walks of life. Growing up as ward to the court, I know how appreciated self-less kindness is. I enjoy housekeeping almost as much as I enjoy helping others, and I had ample practice with both since a spent many a day working in the home of the infamous John Jarndyce. I try to always remain optimistic in the face of adversity. Your quest to further educate yourself is greatly admirable, and I,too, enjoy expanding my mind with nuances- through books and travel. Perhaps we could meet over tea at your convenence and enjoy stimulating, multi-dimensional conversation with one another.

No comments: