Tuesday 21 April 2009

Silent Louisa


I am Louisa, and I am not like other girls that you may know. I am silent, cold, and I am a very unemotional person. Many would see that as a bad thing, but I have just never really had a chance to get to express myself the way that I choose. It is not that I want to be unemotional, it is just that I don't really know how to express myself. I would love to find someone that could help to bring out who I am and allow me to express who I am and what I am feeling. I don't want to be with someone that is going to force me into doing something that I don't want to do; I want to be able to do as I wish and as I please. I am a virtuous woman, knowing what is right and what is wrong, even if I have not been taught the difference. I am a very bright woman, who would love the chance to meet somebody that will help bring out who I really am, and who would help me to truly recognize what my emotions are and to show them. If that person is out there for me, I would love to meet that one for me; maybe if I see how somebody can love me, I will be able to show those feelings back.

1 comment:

STBrooks said...

I believe that you are very beautiful, if I may say so with my mere humble opinion. I like the fact that you are about medium height with dark brown hair. If you are interested in me, and can make time for a humble man, then I would like to get to know you more. My email account is 'humblelover@bleaksingles.com