Monday 20 April 2009

ShyDoctor

Self-Summary

36 years old Single


I was born and live in England. I am a doctor and work with patients of all classes. I volunteer weekly to work with patients who have no insurance. I am also a student in that I strive to know the newest and latest medical procedures.
I enjoy taking long walks through gardens and just taking in the nature around me. I also enjoy helping other people whenever I can. I am a very quiet man and love long intimate conversations.
I have been to busy in my pursuit of my career to have any serious relationships. Some of my work has led me to travel abroad to different countries. But now that I have my degree, and am a Doctor I want to settle down and get married. And event that has been hard. I do work a lot, but want to have someone to spend my nights and my weekends with. It is hard for me to approach women because I am shy.
I am looking for a strong woman with a good heart and who loves to help out other people. I am looking for a woman who is smart, and has good housekeeping skills. I want a woman that will stand by my side. Someone who will go with me on my travels.

1 comment:

Sarah Stromberg said...

I am writing in response to the "shy Doctor." My name is Ester Summerson and I am a SWF of 22 years of age. I am seeking my soul mate, a man with stability- one who I can love whole-heartedly. I was immediately drawn to your post, as I deeply enjoy helping people also. It is so touching that you assist those from all walks of life. Growing up as ward to the court, I know how apprieciated self-less kindness is. I enjoy housekeeping almost as much as I enjoy helping others, and I had ample practice with both since a spent many a day working in the home of the infamous John Jarndyce. I try to always reamin optimistic in the face of adversity. Your quest to further educate youself is greatly admirable, and I,too, enjoy expanding my mind with nuances- through books and travel. Perhaps we could meet over tea at your convience and enjoy stimulating, multi-dimentional conversation with one another.