Thursday 23 April 2009

Testimonial

BleakSingles.com has prided itself in aiding people to find a deep connection with that special someone they may have not otherwise have met. Through shared interests and genuine intrigue, bonds are made everyday. BleakSingles.com is proud to announce that multiple couplings have led to marriage. Here is what one couple, who met through this site, have disclosed about BleakSingles.com:

Mr. and Mrs. Wilkins Micawber-
"Choosing to post a profile on BleakSingles.com was the most positive thing I ever did for myself," says Mr. Micawber. "I knew posting a profile would be a gamble, but as a gambling man, I was excited for the unknown. I am grateful I took the gamble, for it payed off more than I could have imagined. BleakSingles.com has led me to connect with the most supportive person I have ever met. Two weeks after meeting, I proposed after a night at the races together. Though, we have been through tough times, my beautiful and generous wife and I have persevered through love. Though unlucky financially, I can now say that I am lucky in love- thanks to BleakSingles.com.

No comments: